Our mission is simple just like any other company. It is to reach at the highest position in market. But our way of acheiving this aim is different from other companies for example, we meet client's bulk order on scheduled time, provide excellent customers support and soc much more. Markets We Serve In
Controlling the flow or pressure of gas and water, valves are a must for this application. And since controlling flow water and gas is required in various products which find application in various industries, we serve our products like Forged Ball Valves, Double Block Bleed Valves, and more in below mentioned industries:
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Printing Industries
Quality is one at the top on the list of customer as deciding factors when they buy our specially made Forged Ball Valves, Double Block Bleed Valves and other types of valves. It is so because the quality of our valves is so good that it is not found anywhere else but only here at our company. We produce valves in adherence to quality standards and make sure that they are safe and effective to use. Also, since we follow a proper quality management system, we have been by ISO 9001:2015 given higher governing authorities.
Below mentioned are a few from many advantages that are our offered product line of Forged Ball Valves, Double Block Bleed Valves, and other valves offers:
- Our valves are very compactly designed
- They are easy to hold and place
- Customers will not face any leakage issue in our offerings
- Our valves do not vibration unlike other company's valves
- To run valves supporting bracket are not required
- Our valves doesn't cost much for installation
- Decreased gasket and bolting
- We have for sour gas service process interface valves.
- All the raw materials used for fabrication of valves are in accordance with NACE MR0175/ISO 15156.
- The instrumentation of our products depends majorly on valves connection.
- To meet demands of different customers, we offer Forged Ball Valves, Double Block Bleed Valves, and other types of valves in many sizes and pressure ratings. All of these are as per ASME B16.5 specifications.